Office Policies and Consent to Treat
You understand a massage therapist is not a doctor and cannot prescribe medications or diagnose medical conditions. The therapist does not discriminate on basis of race, religion, sexual preference or gender. This is therapeutic massage and any sexual remarks or advances will terminate the session and you will be liable for payment of scheduled treatment. Being that massage should not be done under certain medical conditions, you affirm that you have answered all questions truthfully. The following sometimes occur during massage, they are normal responses to relaxation and you should trust your body to express what it needs to; Need to move or change positions, sighing, yawning, change in breathing, stomach gurgling, emotional feelings and/or expression, movement of internal gas, energy shifts, falling asleep and memories.
- Appointments will only be honored for the scheduled client and cannot be transferred to another party.
- Massage treatments will not be submitted to insurance
- Payment is due at time of service. I accept cash, check and all major credit cards
- Returned checks, debit and credit charges due to insufficient funds, stopped payments or other reasons for nonpayment will be assessed a $30 fee.
- Any balance past 90 days due may be submitted to an attorney and/or collections agency for legal collections. For which the undersigned agrees to be 100% responsible for all monthly service charges, interest and costs related to, but not limited to, all collection related expenses, attorney, court and filing fees.
- Missed appointment fees are charged without 24-hour notice of cancellation.
- Same day cancellations will be charged 50% of the scheduled service price
- If you do not call to cancel your scheduled appointment you will be charged the full price for the service.
** I am aware that there are extenuating circumstances and I will be considerate of emergency situations.
- Please be on time to your appointment. I have blocked off he time you requested and if you are late you will still be responsible for paying the full amount.